It's Strength to give up

There was this girl.

(There always is isn't there?  A girl, a boy, a man, woman.. there  is always someone who is suffering out there.

And do we care? Do you? Do I?

We don't! No one does.

I might be just going though hormonal issues over here.

But maybe I actually have something worthwhile to say. I don't know, and I always cared about "tweaking" my every post before publishing it, but I won't be giving this one another glance the moment I finish it. I don't care if someone out there reads it or not. I don't care if they can/ relate/ agree or whatever.

I am angry. I tried to make this a cheery blog, but I 'm angry. Deal with it. 

I hate those angry blogs- always called them nonsense and "too dramatic". 

I guess I'm just full of crap myself now!!)


There was this girl. 

She was sad. 

And no one cared.

She wasn't a saint, not even close, but she sure as hell knew she didn't deserve what she got. 

She made mistakes, but didn't everyone?
She got into trouble sometimes, but not too much trouble.
She always played it safe.
Because simply, there was no other way to play it.
She never felt  she had the choice to be someone else.
"Am I not doing the best for me?" she thought.
But what was it? "the best"?
She was living in a box, and there was no route to freedom..
"Sure there always is" idealist fools would say
But she knew better...
The only route she had taken all her life was to live in denial.
"I am who I choose to be! I am a tameless tiger. I can never be stopped!"
But she was, always has been, nothing but a mere caged bird.
She will never break free, not for a very long while.
Why did she always expect so much?
When she got so little?
Why was she always reaching for the sky?
When she was going nowhere but deeper into the ground?
Why not just give up?

Sometimes, it's strength to give up. 


Too be continued (maybe when I'm a little more sane)..

Comments

  1. In love with the second part el hwa there was this girl ♥♥
    Ama el first part f habal shwya bs hlw :P and I can relate ya o5tah xp ;)
    Figure out ana men :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te7ebi enti el drama zay 3eeki xP
      La very hard to figure out who ya are b sara7a..
      Glad you can relate. 
      W aslun a7la feyya habali so WHATEVA

      Delete
    2. Hahahahaha la msh keda bs enu fe hagat btet7as keda btwsal 3la tool wenty msh bte3rafy tektby hlw 3'er hgat keda "touchy" xp
      Ahh aked sa3b te3rafy ana men :P b7eb a3mlk suspense xD

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost... and Found

Mercantilism