Change

Psychology says that after going through turbulent circumstances, one usually gets this urge to go through some dramatic change. Some  change their hair style,  others their furniture.

I decided to have my blog, the only thing I really have any authority over, go through a makeover!

So ever since I got my blog, I have wanted to put this background- the one with the camera, but I just thought it would be too mainstream.

So this was my blog's design instead


Very serene and nice. I liked it a lot.  But it was time for a change.


But I remember how I loved the idea of being under the spot in the camera one, how it changes you.

We are different people when we are given attention- all of us. and it's just folly not to admit it.

So reader, take a moment and think of your impression of the camera.
How did it alter your pose? What was the first thing you thought of?


I personally thought of how hideous my black pores must have looked.. XP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost... and Found

It's Strength to give up

Mercantilism