A Bunch of Universal Questions...

Bah! Oh God this is exhausting! I mean seriously! Concentration is like the one thing I can't  get myself to do! And of coarse based on that, I find myself missing out on all this stuff! I mean this is the reason I started this blog anyway: to get some rest from all the buzzing thoughts in my head!
So let's get down to business.

With the zillion questions facing us in life, we are bound to make A LOT of choices everyday. I mean think of all the questions you get asked for a feakin' cup of coffee! So here's what I'll do. Each day I'll pose one of those "Universal" questions, try and come up with something wise to say, and then leave the judgement to you.


And if you didn't buy any of what I just said, Yes I do have my SAT's in less than two weeks, and the essay is freakin' the hell outa me! But all the same, being the optimist I am (or trying to be... nothing works better than inverse psychology... or so I was told XP) I believe that those essay prompts we view as "monsters" offer some pretty deep questions that might as well help us in some twisted manner, well after they creep the hell out of us on the test day. Please stick with me and don't run at the thought of SAT... I mean I ain't gonna right SAT essays over here (and if I begin to sound like I am, please stop me). But something like "Uniqueness vs. Conforming"  would make a pretty good post's idea.. Oh wait I already wrote about that.. Well then, that wasn't that bad. Umm.. So what's next? Yeh what's it gonna be people? Are we ,the people, the ones to blame for the mischiefs our societies suffer from or the big bad wolf, the the government?

So like I always say, Let's score them goals! ...um scores.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost... and Found

It's Strength to give up

Mercantilism